Endaze British International School is a private school that offers British education to students of all nationalities, following the British curriculum from the age of 3 throughout the primary and secondary years. We also incorporate the minimum requirements of the Spanish national curriculum so that the education of our graduates can be validated by the Spanish Ministry of Education and we offer all the pre-university examinations typical of any British school: International General Certificate of Education (IGCSE: Year 11); Advanced Subsidiary (AS level: Year 12); Advanced Level (A level: Year 13).
Why Endaze British International School?
– British education, following the Cambridge International Curriculum all the way through to Year 13 (Bachillerato).
– Native English speaker teachers, qualified and experienced with the British Curriculum.
– Teaching assistants in all classes to support students learning.
– Reduced classes, guaranteeing personalized attention for each student.
– International environment, welcoming students from all nationalities (22% of our students come from other countries).
– 6,200 square meter campus with great state of the art facilities, bright and modern classrooms and excellent outdoor facilities.
– We strive for academic excellence, enabling access to universities in Spain, UK, USA and other countries with the Cambridge International A Level qualifications.
– Special focus on the personal and social development of each student, based on our school values: Respect, Honesty, Responsibility, Kindness and Equality.
– Family atmosphere, creating a safe and happy environment for children and promoting a lifelong love of learning, encouraging creative thinking and building strength, confidence and independence of character.
For more information on our academic approach, please visit our website