In order to receive further information regarding cookies and their configuration, please access our “Cookies Policy”.
COOKIES POLICY http://www.nabss.org
Thank you for visiting us. We want your experience on our website to be as enjoyable as possible, and that is why we wrote this Cookies Policy in the most transparent way possible.
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are files which contain small amounts of information that download on to the user’s device and are used when users visit a website. Their main purpose is to recognize users each time they visit NABSS, S.L. and also allows us to improve the quality and user-friendliness of our website.
Cookies are essential in order for Internet to function correctly; they cannot damage a user’s PC/device and, if activated your browser settings, they can help us to identify and solve possible operating errors on http://www.nabss.org
Types of Cookies
There are different types of Cookies. All of them work in the same way, but have minor differences:
- Session Cookies. Session cookies only last as long as your visit to the website, and they are deleted when you close your Internet browser. Their main function is to identify the kind of device, as well as to support the website’s security or basic functions. They do not contain personal information that allows us to identify a person.
- Persistent or Permanent Cookies: These cookies are stored on your device’s hard drive and our website reads them each time you visit http://www.nabss.org; they have a specific expiry date or period after which they stop functioning. They allow us to identify your actions and preferences; analyse the visits, understand how users reach our website and improve our services.
- Functional Cookies: These cookies allow http://www.nabss.org to remember decisions made by users, such as their login or user identification. The information gathered by these cookies is anonymous (that is, they do not contain your name, address or other information).
- Third Party Cookies. Third party cookies are cookies installed by a website other than the one you are visiting; for example, cookies used by social networks (such as Facebook) or by external content complements (like Google Maps). Some advertising companies also use this kind of files to monitor your visits on each website they advertise on.
- Analytical Cookies: The purpose of these cookies is to carry out periodical maintenance and guarantee the best functioning and services to users; gathering information about their activity.
By accessing http://www.nabss.org, you expressly accept that we can use these kinds of cookies on your device. If you deactivate our cookies, your navigation on http://www.nabss.org may be less user-friendly and some of the functions available on http://www.nabss.org may not function correctly.
- a) Our Cookies
Cookies never allow us to access your phone number, e-mail address or any other contact details, nor do they allow us to extract information from your hard drive or withdraw personal information.
|STRICTLY NECESSARY COOKIES|
|jfcookie[lang]||To identify the language of the browser|
|utag_main||Used to gather analytical data|
|_ga||Google Internet statistics|
- b) Third Party Cookies. Google Analytics Cookies
Our website uses the Google Analytics service, provided by Google, Inc, an entity which has its main office at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
|Google Analytics cookies generate an anonymous user ID, which is used to count the number of times a user visits http://www.nabss.org They also register when the website was last visited and calculate when a session finished, the origin of the user and keywords.|
User configuration to avoid Cookies.
Therefore you will be able to block cookies by using the browser configuration tools or changing your browser settings so that it warns you when a server wants to save a cookie:
- a) If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, go to the menu option Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Settings. To find out more, visit http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies and http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9.
- b) If you use Firefox, go to the menu option Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies. To find out more, visit http://support.mozilla.org/es/products/firefox/cookies.
- c) If you use Chrome, go to the section Options > Advanced options > Privacy. To find out more, visit http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&;;;answer=95647
- d) If you use Opera, go to the option Security and Privacy and you will be able to change the browser settings. To find out more, visit http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/